Random Rants

Rant 1:Four visits to Chennai in three months and I'm tired of travelling already. These days, even if it's a flight that I'm taking and not the train, unless I get four to five days to spend in Chennai, the trip seems cumbersome.Call it reaching the wrong side of thirty or just plain travel blues, but it's no joy shunting from Hyderabad to Chennai.

Rant 2:Living in a beautiful apartment does come at a price. I'm not talking about the rent, which anyway, is steep, but the necessity to maintain it clean and tidy.This takes more out of one that one would imagine. Constant cleaning is necessary to keep the floor free of hair!

Rant 3:Talking about hair, what is it with the hair loss here? Is it the water in Hyderabad? I find it really hard to believe coz the water seems sparkly at best.Methinks it is the harsh chemical treatments I have subjected my hair to, with a view to experimenting with my hair.

Okay, enough grumbling for now:)

Comments

Popular Posts