What I learned after writing 100 emails to friends and frenemies.

a. I'm different from most people in society.
b. I have looked at the world through the other person's point of view.( This epiphany struck me after my e-mail exchange with Sanjay Manaktala, stand-up comedian from Bangalore, also known as Senti Sanjay)
c. My own conclusion that I drew from point b. is that the world treats such people badly.
d. I believe that people are essentially good even when they prove me wrong time and time again and then keep quiet about all the rotten things they do, which results in my feeling low.
e. Through this email exercise, I directly emailed the people concerned and told them some of the rotten things they had done and how it had made me feel.
f. As a result, I have fewer friends. Big deal , I always thought I had none.
g. I really don't care about point f
h. Till date, I have only had frenemies.
i. The good people have stayed away from me for God knows what reason.
j. There might be still some people on my facebook who don't wish me well. I don't care. The universe has my back.
k. I know I don't owe anyone any explanations. I didn't do this exercise for others. I did it for me. And I got out of it, what I wanted.
l. Someone mentioned I shouldn't be doing this. I disagree. I'm following my heart and living life the way I want to.
m. It was cathartic. Better than seeing any shrink.
n. People have their own agendas.
o. The best of us are biased:)

Cheers, people!




Comments

Popular Posts