An Open Letter to a Stranger ( Submission to TTT)

Dear Stranger
Do you know that I have my eye on you? No you don’t. Coz you are oblivious to your own good looks, charm, and personality. I’m in love with your face, your eyes, your smile, your walk, your talk, your ability to keep quiet when someone looks at you. You are so hot, you scorch the screen in your photographs . I have stalked you on the internet. Downloaded your photograph. Found out what I could about you like where you live, where you work and what you do. But you are a private person and don’t want to reveal anything about yourself. So what does that make me except a crazy stalker in love? I have a few stalking me too. And I know how I ignore them the way you ignore me. So all this passion I feel for you is all in my head, building up into a frenzy. They really shouldn't make up stories about romance and passion and love and exaggerate it all. They should instead glamourise creativity and work and success, so that one rises in life and becomes something. What do you say dear stranger? Do you agree?

Comments

Popular Posts