Sending out a 100 e- mails. Check your inbox!

A 100 e-mails

It has been a rough couple of days. I've initiated the process of mailing friends and frenemies from the past and present, school life, college and workplace to let them know my thoughts about my interactions with them.

It's a personal one-on-one mail straight from my heart.

Some of them might have been stinkers...that depends of if you've done despicable things to me. I dare say you deserve it, what say?:P

Some of them have been gentle and sweet.

Some of them have been thankful.

Many have been to clear up misunderstandings.

This is something I've been motivated to do on my own because I've been faced with a 20-year long burden of carrying misunderstandings through my life and faced a lot of harassment wherever I've gone. After a point, I decided it was because I was a bad communicator, although a dear friend says I communicate just fine. Another well-wisher says I was just surrounded by assholes. LOL.

Whatever it may be, I look forward to this journey of exchanging and sharing thoughts with those who have touched my life.

Hugs!

XOXO!


Comments

Popular Posts